Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm rich!!! Oh wait...

Ahoj! (casual hello in Czech)I am so excited to finally start my blog and filling everyone in on my adventures.  To start our group only has less than eight days till we say goodbye to our friends and family and depart for this experience of a lifetime.  Preparing for this trip has been a long haul in only a short few months.  I know I am not the only one, but I have been working everyday since Christmas break trying to make as much money as possible.  I would love to thank my grandparents, my brother, and both of my loving parents for also helping me out in many ways that I cannot even express my gratitude  With work taking up majority of my time I did not start planning much until last week.  No worries though!!!  I have finally purchased everything I need for my travels and have handled some important errands like going to the bank, which is a pretty important errand if you ask me.  I have gotten some Czech money already so I am prepared when I go and don't have to go to an ATM immediately after we land.  As you can see it looks as if I am rich, but PSYCH! In reality 100 Korun is actually the equivalent to about 5 US dollars.  I guess I better work a little bit more... OH WAIT! Only three more days of that.  Be prepared for some later posts on packing and reading my struggles on how I can only bring a couple pairs of shoes, great.. Much love to all!  Sbohem (farewell in Czech).

-Ali


1 comment:

  1. Ali- So excited for you! I'll check in on you here, because you know how much I love to read blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete